The Garena previously announced that occur changes in the character system of Free Fire , many of these changes can already be checked at APK Advanced Server , such as 7 skills that won modifications. The changes in abilities occurred in both the old and newer characters , the main change being in CR7 Free Fire , the active advantage of which was weakened during the matches. See below what changes have occurred with the characters of Free Fire :
- Misha : vehicle speed will increase from 12% to 20% with the character;
- Maxim : the time to use recovery items like the mushroom will be reduced by up to 40% , previously it was only 12% ;
- Olivia : players who are helped by the character in Free Fire will receive up to 70 extra HP points , previously it was only 40 ;
- Wukong : the ability’s cooldown has been reduced from 200 seconds to 150 seconds ;
- Rafael : during matches the damage caused to enemies will increase by up to 45% in Free Fire;
- Alok : the HP points in recovery will increase from 5 to 10 , the duration of this effect, which was 10 seconds, was reduced to 5 seconds ;
- CR7 : the ability’s cooldown has increased from 40 seconds to 170 seconds , while movement speed has been reduced from 30% to 15% .
It is worth remembering that the information about the skills is taken into account the characters at the maximum level. If necessary, Garena can make changes before these news are officially released.