Starting next week, Garena will launch new Free Fire skins with Street Fighter , among the customizations will be the package called “ Ryu ”, exclusively in the event Tower of Tokens , find out how it will work and among other information. The “ Token Tower ” or “ Legendary Royale ” Free Fire will be released next Saturday (10) , the main item of the event is the skin “ Ryu ”, the customization is inspired by one of the Street Fighter characters .
Besides the “ Ryu ” pack there will also be other items like emote and feature skin , both with Street Fighter theme .To get the skin the user will need to get 5 tokens of the legendary Royale , for each unit received from it it will be possible to collect a new reward in Free Fire .
Check out below how much each tour of the event in India, it will cost ( based on the previous edition, with changes being possible ):
- 1 spin : 9 Free Fire diamonds;
- 10 spins : 39 Free Fire diamonds;
With each spin, users can earn the main token or random items that will be sent to the event’s backpack , then they can be exchanged for more free spins.
1 . Spin to receive rewards or special tokens. Special tokens can be used to collect the grand prize.
2. The rewards received will be put in the backpack , except for tokens.
3. Players can select items in the backpack to exchange for more spins.
4. When the royale’s season ends, the rewards still in the backpack will automatically be sent to the vault.